White Settlement, Texas

For 2 months long , almost every night after 10pm , doordash people send a wrong delivery to my house and some of the so called dashers are rude and weird, they bang my door just like gonna to break in, they shout or yell . My 70 year old father has heart disease and he can't sleep. My wife feel unsafe and we are all worried some stranger will target us.

I call doordash , write email to their CEO and their operating manager. But I got an answer is that please put a sign outside your door so that our dasher will not this is not the delivery address

Folks .... is that me or them ? I think these people are crazy . I rarely write post to complain people online but I feel I got pushed to a limit . Some photo for ur reference ...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss harassment by employees. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harassment by employees in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments