DoorDash locked me out of my account that had my credit card info stored in it.First they gave me a run around through email that took about a month before I tried to follow-up and received an automated email saying that their Support email account no longer existed.

I tried calling on the phone and was told that they were not the correct department but would have someone else contact me and when I asked for a better resolution than that because I was done playing "phone tag", he hung up on me. I tried calling immediately back SEVERAL times and now there is no answer, no automated greeting or options, or answering service. I started to catch on at this point as to what was happening but didn't want to have to cancel my bank card if I didn't have to... sure enough they just tried to charge me $1199!!!

Thank goodness Bank of America was on top of this!STAY AWAY FROM DOORDASH!!!!

Review about: Doordash Account.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

#1320533

There order placers and support teams are a bunch of foreigners.They outsource to Ireland for support and the Philippines to place orders.

The merchants constantly complain to the few US order placers left about how bad the Philippine callers are and how they are hard to understand.They also said they are very rude when they call.