Resolved
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 08, 2016

After speaking with a senior level manager, this issue was resolved. The company acknowledged that their lack of communication and action needed improvement.

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2016

Someone hacked my account and ordered $200+ in food at 2am in another state.I called Doordash immediately to let them know this was fraud.

After numerous calls following up regarding the status, I never received a call back from anyone at Doordash. I called again, this time they pinned the issue on me saying I let a friend order on doordash using my account! Seriously? I let someone use my account at 5AM CST when they were ordering at 2AM.

Hey Doordash, WAKE UP, someone inside your company is stealing customer's money.This is called Fraud and I will open an official complaint with the BBB regarding this.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $210. bcaburnay is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. The most disappointing about a product or service at Doordash was fraud Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

The same thing just happened to me!!!Stay away from door dash!!!

My bank contacted me with a fraud alert asking to approve an large amount that they said was unusual for my past spending.. over 350$ was spent... it's 3am in the morning going to call door dash in the morning and hopefully resolve this issue.. but from this persons experience..

it looks like that might not happen Never using door dash again!And I'm definitely spreading the word on social media to my large following!

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1252349

Yeah, sounds like you are trying to commit fraud. Why announce that though?

bcaburnay
to off***sumer***ed Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States #1252412

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Just stop.