I made an order tonight (September 22, 2017) for a Hooters that is 10 minutes away from my house..So far it has been 2 hours and no food.

Now the Hooters is closed because it is after midnight. I can't get a hold of the driver or anyone from Doordash. I called the Hooters at 11:55 PM and they said that my food was still sitting there. Doordash will never get my business again.

I went on the app and website and it shows that my order is still in progress but it is impossible now for my food to show up now that the Hooters is closed. Doordash needs to get their *** together.

I tried to call support and no agents are available on a Friday night.Awesome.

Review about: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Doordash has screwed me many times.I always get my money back though.

It's more like waiting an hour for food then I get a call stating another driver picked up my order. Doesn't make any sense. So they refund my money but no food. Last night I ordered from a place in Broomfield and after an hour I was sent an email stating my order had been cancelled?

So I called the restaurant and told them my experience with Doordash.

They told me to try Ubereats.I deleted Doordash from my phone, I haven't tried Ubereats yet, but I will.

Same *** except showed mine as delivered at 9:15. 2 hours waiting for an agent and then kicks me out of the live chat and says no agent available. WTF?

to jerome #1372253

I'm a dasher I went to pick up an order.I was then informed that no dashers hAve been picking up orders and mine was there for over an hour.

I called the customer and she wanted to cancel. Perfectly understandable. However wasn't able too so I told her I would do my best to contact Door Dash and let them know. Well three hours of being on hold I was finally able to talk to a person concerning this order making sure my customer got her refund mind you I don't get paid for all that time.

The app crashed and we were not getting orders or we couldn't log on.So it was very fustrating for drivers too I hope you all get refunded Because it's not right if you don't