Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
Resolved
2.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 28, 2020

Currently a Doordash employee had delivered a brand new prescription to my home so I can say the issue was "resolved" but the former issue was not resolved with the former medication that I had previously posted..

Original review updated by user Dec 24, 2020

DoorDash isn't a reliable delivery service for delivering prescription medications..

User's recommendation: Drop Walgreens and find a new pharmacy that doesn't use DOORDASH.

Preferred solution: Quit supporting Walgreens financially..

DOORDASH Cons: Never delivered, Incompetent, Deliver the wrong prescription medication, Worthless.

Comments

#1956332

Ah I am familiar with Walgreens located in Kannapolis, NC. Walgreens had made a huge mistake for hiring DoorDash to deliver medication.

I wonder who is the idiot working at the Walgreens corporation who had decided to hire DoorDash to work for their company? Walgreens was doing perfectly fine for using their prior employees to deliver medication.

DoorDash should not deliver medication and only stick to delivering food. Cannon Pharmacy in Kannapolis, NC doesn't use DoorDash because Cannon Pharmacy employees deliver medication using their company vehicles and two thumbs up to Cannon Pharmacy because they are the best pharmacy in my opinion.

#1956021

Girl.....you should not be relying on a primarily FOOD delivery service for NECESSARY MEDICATION. There's got to be another way for you to get your prescriptions than this company.

DOORDASH Reviews