Rancho Cordova, California
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Made an order for Pieology Pizza of around $40.00.About 15 minutes after placing the order from my iPhone App, Dealdash texted me back saying that the restaurant was "unusually busy" and they had to cancel my order.

Since the restaurant was only 5 minutes from my house I decided to drive there. When I arrived, I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE RESTAURANT!! LITERALLY!! Terrible Service.

What kind of company does that? Avoid. Lazy people that don't want to work must be their "dashers".

I asked the employees at the Restaurant if they've delt with Dealdash before.They said they have, and they've been very rude for the most part and didn't have very good things to say about the companies and its employees.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lairs.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

This was not done by the dasher it was Pieology probably not wanting to take phone orders or answer the phone.