Product: Doordash Manager Clear all filters (0 of 9 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Food never came and I was charged

Yesterday I ordered , order didn’t go through so I canceled money got refunded , I tried again and still didn’t go through but wouldn’t let me cancel it said it got delivered but never did and wouldn’t refund my money it was like 26$
4.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - WhEre is all my money

I ordered some food through DoorDash and vendor charged me for an entree and not what I ordered for $28.02. They are refusing to give me back all of my money for their mistake. I end up with no food and my bank account short of $28.02 because of their error!!!
District 8, Tennessee

DoorDash - BAD SERVICE

Waited 3 hours for delivery!!!! Restaurant was closing and they waited for the driver! This is the first time I used them! They sure spend a lot on their commercial---too bad they can't live up to it! Also, No one at DoorDash gets back to you to make it good! Like a credit!!!! I have had no troubles with Grub Hub or Postmates- They are quick!

DoorDash - D9nt issue refunds

Did issue refund for food that i didnt recoeve
Show

DoorDash - Worst company ever!

Horrible customer service. Manager should be fired
Show
I moved from Long Beach to West Covina (30-45 minutes away) and the app didn’t pick up my location, so I called cust svc and was assured my address was fixed, yet these IDIOTS still had my food prepared in Long Beach and delivered to my new address(of course it arrived...

DoorDash - Cold items

Manager would not help, explained the situation would not Help with refund for cold food.
Show

DoorDash - Just feel like my efforts where not good enough.

Just spoke with a manager and felt like nothing was accomplished yet but he assured me that they would get back in touch with me to let me know what was going on
3.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - Releived

I spoke to the manager about my issue, oscar was very helpful! Turns out the last person that tried to help me told me they would escelate my issue but they didn't. Oscar was a huge help but the rest of their support system is garbage.