1.3

I ordered three pizzas to be delivered by DoorDash. I received my email confirmation.

Since this was a "going away party" I called Famous Rays Pizza the Sunday evening (delivery was Monday 12:00 pm). Rays never go an order. I chatted with a DoorDash support person and she said order would be faxed in. I called Rays on Monday 10:00 am still hadn't received the fax.

I chatted with another Door Dash support person at 10:20 am Monday said order was faxed. If I hadn't followed up I would never got the order.

Very disappointing service. I will not use DoorDash again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Failed to deliver, I chatted twice to ensure my order was placed.

Comments

Ydoiworkhere

You can schedule for ASAP or on a certain day and time.

Ydoiworkhere

Actually, you are able to schedule an order for delivery to come to you in 2 weeks.

Laguna Hills, California, United States #1123235

This review is ridiculous. Why would Ray's have your order two hours in advance let alone a day in advance.

Sure you scheduled a time for DoorDash to deliver it but they're just going to treat it like any other order and just send it in at the closest time to where your pizza is warm and ready at your location at 2. People these days....

to Anonymous Pasadena, California, United States #1181586

i 100% agree. People these days have entitlement mentality.

There are no tools/apps/software out there that is going to accommodate all situations.

The best way is to understand how the tools work and work to your benefit.