Product: Doordash Referral Program Clear all filters (0 of 89 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Never received sign up bonus for my daughter and I

I spent 40 minutes on the phone to be told there was nothing they could do because there was no referral . That’s why I was contacting customer service. The agent was rude and demeaning. If I don’t hear from his supervisor I’m reporting door dask

DoorDash - Questions on referal

the expiration date is for 4/15 and it says expired already and it should be before 12am tonight not already expired

DoorDash - Faulty Service

The referral program is bogus. I referred a friend and he placed an order and I never received my credits.
2.0

DoorDash - Referral

I did refer a friend but by that time he had an issue with his car but now he’s working very well and taking it seriously. I believe I deserve the reward “or the bonus for it as it is on the system”
Show
Any Program/Company that offers something but in the End You Get Nothing is by all accounts FRAUD! My son referred me and by the time DoorDash sent my card (The Red DoorDash Card) i only had about 10 days to complete 150 deliveries and receiving only 4 to 8...
UnknownMaskedPalmCivet

Hello the same thing happened to me.. I’m writing the corporate office and go from there!!

UnknownMaskedPalmCivet

Hello the same thing happen to me what was your ending result

DoorDash - Referral

I can’t get my $100 bonus because the person who referred me their link didn’t work.
3.5

DoorDash - Class action lawsuit

Someone or a group of people need to start a class action lawsuit against door dash for not paying people due to referral program. I’m done if more people are interested. I completed my 200 dashes and have a great customer approval. Wasn’t paid the $350 I was promised and went over the dash requirement by 50. My friend never got paid either.

DoorDash - Direct deposit

I have changed my fast pay but didn't change my direct deposit and I just changed it Monday morning and I need to know will it go to the correct account because the one that's up there is closed
Show
Door Dash expires the referral link early so that they can avoid paying out the bonuses. So far it’s happened to me and two of my friends. We’re considering a class action.

Was this ever settled

I'm currently fighting with them about this. The person I referred completed the required 150 deliveries by 10:30pm the night of expiration date of 3/15. I checked my app righ...

DoorDash - Make the referral bonus more realistic

I have referred 5 people to become dashers. They all have day jobs & it is unrealistic for them 2 do 200 deliveries to get their bonus & for mine as well. You would have better retention rates if you made it more obtainable with 100 deliveries. They will have a sense of accomplishment & more likely stay on as a loyal dasher.
3.1