I drive for them, and they are virtually impossible to get in contact with. Everything is done online and there's not a phone number to call if you're having a problem. I've been trying to set up direct deposit so I can get paid and my phone won't do it so I've tried to find someone to help me and I literally can't.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #1244628

File a complaint with the CA Labor Commissioner for your wages. That is what we are doing.

We have been trying to get the issue resolved for over a month and no one is talking to us. Today make a comment on the facebook page and was deleted immediately for it.

That is when I knew we need to do something.

Good Luck