Terrible!!!! I ordered from Dominick's in GB last night.

DoorDash canceled my order without explanation 45 minutes after I placed the order. I had to email them and ask why. They replied saying the restaurant was closed. I called Dominick's and they were open (open until 9pm, I placed an order at 5pm).

DoorDash didn't respond to that email. I checked my bank today and they charged me twice for this order!!! I never received it!!!

Terrible! Do not use this service!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Comments