Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I am actually a doordash driver and after this week may not be anymore.It's taken them over a week to pay me (we get paid weekly, unless you go through Daily Pay and then it's daily) but I Have emailed numerous times and called 4 times already, no replies to my emails at all and each time i call they make false statements saying i will get my earnings the next day and still haven't!

Very unprofessional, only get paid $6 an hour in palo alto area horrible. I'd recommend another food delivery company such as Grubhub or Ubereats. Once i get paid, I am done. It's ridiculous that i worked and made them money yet they can't pay me what i earned.

But i agree, the times i did reach someone on the phone, they were either unprofessional or told me they'd call me back and never did!Ridiculous

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Doordash - Deceptive Delivery! Doordash "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..." Read more Doordash - NOT ETHICAL and Fees, Deliver, and Tip can total =/> cost of food. Doordash "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..." Read more DoorDash Cancelled My Order 5-minutes Before  Expected Delivery Doordash "Worse experience Ever!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this bad of an experience with Door Dash. I understand they would call and notify you before but this time was really bad. I..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more