Complaint.

Facts: On September 15, 2016, DD (Door Dash) sent promotional adverisement- message via text: if I worked 5:30-8:30pm, that weekend, and accept 90% of my orders, I would receive an additional $1.50 regular pay and tips.

I worked Sunday, September 18, 2016, from 6:16p-8:37p, however, on 9/19/16, the extra pay did not reflect in my earnings status, nor, was it deposited in my pay ever.

Facts: On October 14, 2016, DD sent a promotional advertisement-message via text: If I worked 5:30-8:30pm from 10/14-16/2016, and accepted 90% of my orders, I would be payed $18 an hour.

On 10/14/2016, I worked from 6:08-854pm, accepting and delivering all my orders.

On 10/16/2016, I worked from 5:36-8:37pm.

On 10/16/2016, the $18 per hour pay did not reflect in my earning statues, nor, did DD deposit it to my weekly pay of 10/17/2016.

Also, during each order, DD, would send text I had missed the order I had already accepted. Also, after each of those texts regarding missed orders, I text back questioning those text.

I also expressed this concern to Ms. Jackie Guerrero, when she called regarding me going to a restaurant who no longer had DD accounts. (Sushi Stop)

Conclusion:

I Deborah Anders, am requesting DD corporation to further investigate the facts presented. I request DD to please deposit $140.20, into my account immediately after DD investigation.

I request a reply regarding DD actions regarding this matter within 48 hours, after which, if it's still DD standing not to pay my promotional fees, I would have no other recourse but to take further action.

Those actions would include reporting this to the proper authorities re: California Code (bpc: 17500-17509) for false advertisement.

I will also, take my experience to Social Media, and whatever I can do to inform the public so they may not experience what I am currently with DD.

I take pride in representing the DD Corporation, when I'm wearing DD T-shirt, picking up and delivering orders.

(Please view ratings)

I'm so surprised at DD lack of the same comradeship toward me. Either a customer, while waiting for my order, waitresses, I'm always being asked, how is it working for DD. One thing, I've haven't so far heard my friends at Postmates, complain about their pay.

Truthfully, I do look forward to a favorable outcome.

I do enjoy dashing for Door Dash. Please do not stout that feeling.

Door dash has not resolved this issue to this dau of 10/31/2016

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments