I got this email address month ago and Doordash keeps giving me the run around the hasn't paid me my bonus.My friend did the 30 deliveries in a week.

I have been texting Doordash and they keep sending me the same messages and they will not give me a phone number to call.I will never work for this company again !!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Doordash and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #1222141

Door Dash is the worst!I also did not get paid for deliveries I completed!

Sent them numerous emails with no response!

120 emails to be exact...no response and have sent emails to dash@doordash.com and support@doordash.com I am now taking legal actions.This company does not know how to take care of hard working employees!