Springfield, Massachusetts

I got this email address month ago and Doordash keeps giving me the run around the hasn't paid me my bonus.My friend did the 30 deliveries in a week.

I have been texting Doordash and they keep sending me the same messages and they will not give me a phone number to call.I will never work for this company again !!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #1222141

Door Dash is the worst!I also did not get paid for deliveries I completed!

Sent them numerous emails with no response!

120 emails to be exact...no response and have sent emails to dash@doordash.com and support@doordash.com I am now taking legal actions.This company does not know how to take care of hard working employees!

Doordash - Review in Delivery category Doordash "Don't work for doordash!! They have THE WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Good luck trying to talk to a person or get anything other than an automated email..." Read more Doordash - DON'T USE SCAM COMPANY Doordash "THIS IS THE WORDT COMAPANY EVER THEY WILL BAN YOU FOR NO REASON....They try to redeliver your food and contact the restaurant to get it corrected and the restaurant confirmed..." Read more Doordash Chicken Review from Vista, California Doordash "I just spent $100 on 5 items. 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees. Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them..." Read more Doordash - Fail to deliver Doordash "Today I ordered lunch on doordash at 10:07am to make sure that I received my food when my break started at 11:00am. I received a cancellation email at 11:04am saying..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more