1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered Chinese food from Doordash.$28 ok.

Waited 65 minutes to hear from the restaurant. nothing... so i called the restaurant because Doordash doesn't have a customer service number. And their online service is very slow.

So i checked and they charged my credit card and was charged twice. I finally got the attention of customer service online. She knew nothing of how to do anything. With my name and email she couldn't find my account.

So it appears they charged my account two times and never placed the order. She told me it was ok because they were refunding my money. I told her what a fine company she worked for.

They suck.Really

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of doordash delivery service from Doordash. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Doordash to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompentent, delivery not on time and website hard to navigate and bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Grubhub. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doordash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments