San Francisco, California

Have made the mistake and used them a number of times. Have had food missing or cold inedible food.

Doordash will first refund you with points to use on their site which for the first time I was okay with as I used it for a pizza order. Then several times they screwed up my order with either missing items or the food not made correctly. I had to insist they refund my credit card and even with that, they refused to refund me the whole amount.

I will never use them ever again and will make sure to tell all my friends and family to not use them either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Ydoiworkhere

Um we do have phone support......1-855-973-1040....I would know this as I get calls for 8.5 hours a day all week. :-) I'm sorry but I'm going to lmao now....

fraudulent business practices?

how exactly??? I'm sure the BBB had a laugh over that one.

@Ydoiworkhere

There is no phone number listed on you account at all if you can't get logged in. (you don't really make it easy to reach you) We have had 3 orders messed up for which they told us we would be refunded but got a credit instead.

Then the next time our account stopped working. (it wouldn't link with facebook anymore) tried to have the reset password email sent to us 10 times and it never showed up. We then googled for the phone number in which they were absolutely no help.

Some one is supposed to be calling us back. I'm assuming our money is just gone at this point.

Our company is a heavy user, and I can tell you for sure, the more you use it, the more they screw up.

They don't have any Phone support and are inconsistent with email responses, so if you run into issues you're likely to just take it on the chin.

Actively seeking alternatives

I had the same thing happened to me. I reported them to the BBB since these are fraudulent business practices.

NEVER, NEVER use them for home delivery service.