Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

First - I love businesses like doordash who try desperately to hide any customer service phone numbers and email addresses.Go ahead.

Take 10 minutes and try to find it on the doordash website. Good luck. *** consumer - just give me your credit card number and let me take your money .... I had to resort to searching google.

Ironically - I found doordash digits at "PissedConsumer.com" website. Poetic really. Yet, the published "support@doordash.com" email address ... shut down.

Likely too many pissed consumers flooding their inbox. Yeah - I get it. There's a convenience fee for a delivery service like doordash. And I've paid the price when I've been too lazy to go get my own dinner on occasion.

But my recent order left me absolutely steaming pissed off with doordash. I doubt there's a chance in *** they can turn this "relationship" around. July 19th 2017 - I place an excruciatingly overpriced pizza (2 extra toppings, 1 app, 1 desert) order with Blue Line Pizza in Mountain View. The eye watering bill is $78.05.

UNBELIEVABLE $80 bucks for a pizza? I see the "fine print" of $3.99 delivery fee. But then doordash stack the mandatory tip (since when is "tip" mandatory - it's a bonus for service well rendered - not demanded), delivery fee ($3.99), another bloody "Service fee" (5.47), MTVs taxes ($4.92) ... and viola ...

I still can't believe it's a hair shy of $80. Then it shows up. not a LARGE pizza to feed 4 people ... but a small.

So now - I've just purchased a SMALL overly priced $80 pizza. Then what does the helpful 1 star review net me in a "we're sorry" refund? $3.99. Are you BLOODY KIDDING ME?

So I'm supposed to be overjoyed to have just purchase (yeah, it was tasty ... but it was NOT) a $76 dollar small pizza. So then I go direct to Blue Line's website - and price out the SAME large Pizza ... and the BASE PIZZA without the 2 changes ...

is ... wait for it ... wait for it .... $7.25 CHEAPER on the Blue Line menu website, versus doordash.

I don't even want to see what the optional items rip-off rate, the appetizer rip off rate, or the dessert rip-off rate is - my blood pressure can't take any more insult like that. So not only is doordash RIPPING me off with fees stacked on top of fees ... accepting a SMALL PIZZA to deliver to a customer when you have the order that states it's a LARGE pizza ... BUT YOU'RE JACKING UP THE PRICES ON THE MENU ITEMS too ???

You can be quite certain the doordash will likely NEVER get my business again. I finally found the "chat with support" link - but ONLY via the one "Help" item - only - not any/all help items ... The item "Delivery didn't arrive".

Wow ...such dedication to customer service.

Review about: Blue Line Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

You can thank their non-English speaking outsourced team for your wrong order. The merchants can't understand a freaking thing they say and complain.