Product: Doordash Vehicle Driver Clear all filters (0 of 219 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Order mix up, didn’t receive my order

Driver never brought me my food but I was told my order was picked up by the restaurant
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - Activation kit

Give homie a raise he goes above and beyond
5.0

DoorDash - *** up driver

Driver accepted my order but didn’t move from the residential spot, it took me texting them about the order 20 minutes later for them to release the order to a new dasher. Just wanted to complain about the driver so it didn’t happen to another person, but received compensation for my meal instead. The agent on the phone was phenomenal and was able to handle my situation in under 10 minutes. Thank you so much!

DoorDash - Driver complaint

Driver has taken over an hour for delivery

DoorDash - 2hours later and order wrong

Driver said he couldn’t find which subway my order was at. DoorDash said driver had vehicle problems so someone is not telling the truth. Subway made order wrong. DoorDash did refund my money.
2.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - Refusal to refund money

Door dash refused to refund my funds stating theirs driver delivered even though the driver never attempted to make contact with me or anyone in the building. the food was for sure never received. My services will be given to another company

DoorDash - Unprofessional Driver

Unbelievable...guy (named William S; Beachwood Ohio) sends a text saying "I'm at the library." No idea who he is or what the number is. He then proceeded to berate me for not making the address "clear enough." (???) Not even sure what that means. Tried reporting him, but no idea how to do that. If you are going to hire people who have NO idea what "customer service" means, then that's just sad. I won't be using Door Dash again, and I will be encouraging anyone who suggests using your company to go with someone else.
Reply to reviews
Driver called me and said he could not locate me. I told him where to find me. Tried calling driver and text several times and he would not answer his phone. Absolutely unacceptable my food was paid for!!!
ADasher1

+1 (650) 681-9470 Call customer service and demand a full refund as this is unacceptable. As a dasher myself I take my job serious and I make sure my customers food is deliver...

Resolved

Resolved: DoorDash - Driver Can't Read a Map

Driver Kathryn W. drove around in circles for over an hour never arriving at the office that I work at. It seems like this person can't read a map. Worst service so far with DoorDash.

DoorDash - Driver can't read

Angie j is terrible at reading instructions so if u get her u will have to find your food