Product: Doordash Vehicle Driver Clear all filters (0 of 219 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - My customer wanted to Venmo me a bigger tip

Yesterday my customer that ordered from sushi deli three wanted to give me a bigger tip To my Venmo account but the texting app would not allow me to send my Venmo information. Is it against protocol?
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - Didn’t receive order!

Driver stayed in car with children on wrong avenue, claimed she called & texted a landline...canceling my order.

DoorDash - Horrible service

Horrible service-A dasher didn’t want to wait for my order and basically cancelled and gave it to another dasher...now I’ve been waiting on some damn food for a hour and thirty minutes Wtf who’s going to want to eat food at damn near 10 o clock at night. And then my dasher didn’t even speak ANY English so couldn’t understand *** I was saying. This will be my last time using this pos company.
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - No call no text and stole my money

I ordered food and it told me at 6:20 my food would be there and it gets to 6:30 and my food has yet to arrive and i get an email saying he called and texted me and moved on but i never got one call or text from the dasher i got nothing and im highly pissed cause yall took my money and gave me no food
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - Terrible Service

I would say DoorDash 60/40 on customer service and delivery but lately the service has been pretty terrribe including tonight after working a long day I come home order food for my family only to have my delivery driver never show up.

DoorDash - Delivered wrong house and drove on lawn

The driver delivered to my house - told them wrong house and backed out of driveway and ran all over side lawn and tore up mud everywhere. Raining dog night. Have reflectors st end of driveway and she slammed into one. Said it was raining and hard to see, drive more carefully. Who’s paying to fix yard - me. Can’t put complaints into door dash. Drive states her name is Melissa - delivery was in Poughkeepsie NY
Reply to reviews
A Door Dash Delivery Driver, had a conversation with my Grandson about applying for Door Dash. The "DoorDashDriver " Started off with the application process and the Background check time frame. While they were conversing the " Door Dash Driver" stated to my Grandson...
4.3

DoorDash - Horrible Drivers.... Background Checks Needed

I have a door dash account. 2x’s I’ve been stiffed for my meals. The first time , the driver said he delivered, but never did.! I was refunded a credit to my account. 2nd time.., a lady text me twice within the 10 min window and left before then. When I called and asked about my order she lied and said she called me 4 times. I have NO missed calls!!! She then left 2 min before the “allotted “ wait time and told me to call Doordash. They confirmed she NEVER called me. I hope her and her family “chokes” from the meal they stole from my children and I. Doirdash is NOT cheap! However, after investigation from Doordash, I was refunded. Seriously thinking about canceling these guys.

DoorDash - Unprofessional And disappointed

First time using this service and very disappointed. No one call me intill hour in half to tell me something was wrong with the driver . The dispatch Was very unprofessional .

Horrible Doordasher

I keep getting disconnected from your customer service line. Driver was rude, called 3 times and was late when he had the address and then had the nerve to swear at my receptionist and security guards. Not ok.