Product: Doordash Vehicle Driver Clear all filters (0 of 278 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
I ordered Chipotle from door dash today 4/13/2019. The driver Harjiwan stated that the suite number to my building was not on the order, but this was not the problem. He was very rude, he called me a yelled and screaming stating that he was trying to call me for about...

Great the dashers need to be polite and patient too,totally agreed and does not deserve tip,but wen ordering in a commercial establishment its courtesy to give exact address o...

1.9

DoorDash - Foos not delivered

Jennifer, 6504279289 a door dasher, drove around our culdesac, which she was recorded on our ring camera, but NEVER pulled up to the house to ring the door bell. She literally just drove around. There was no attempt in calling us or messaging us. I need a refund!!
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - ***

I ordered my food at 8:30 and it said it would be here by 9:16 and no driver would even pick it up

DoorDash - Was On a order & it logged me out

Was On The Way To Pick Up The Order & It Logged Me Out When I Get To The Place Now I Can’t Take It To Them

DoorDash - APPLICATION ISSUES ON YOUR END

I can't log in as a driver. I'm supposed to work tonight

DoorDash - There is something wrong with my app

My app doesn’t work it kicked me out in the middle of a pick up

DoorDash delivery driver

Texted me after he left my apartment bothering me. Came back to my apartment 30 minutes later, unannounced asking if I wanted to “get high”?.
Show

DoorDash - Driver is rude. Won’t listen to instructions to enter my bldg. I want to cancel

delivery experience I have ever had. To the degree that I’ve checked my door locks several times. I do think door dash help tried to assist (after I finally found a phone number)... but I wish it had been handled differently

DoorDash - Very rude dasher

DoorDash - Very rude dasher
On March 29,2019 a dasher picked up an order around 1:53 for the customer Joy at Applebees Chesapeake Va. The dasher was VERY RUDE to myself and The General Manager of the restaurant. We recommend her not to except any orders from our store. Thank you very much!

DoorDash - My money

The money from last week was returned from my account I don't know what?