1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash customer support is dishonest and unresponsive.I spent four months waiting to get activated without response to repeated inquiries.

When I was finally activated, I asked if I would be eligible for the referral bonus. After I was told I would, I spent the next ten days driving after work and each weekend day to complete 50 deliveries within 30 days of my activation. When I did not receive the bonus payment, I began inquiring, only to be told after a month and dozens of emails and unreturned voice mails, that I was not determined to be eligible.

This is, at the least, a sign of a company that can't effectively run their business, or is intentionally misleading people in order to save $450.Either way, I will not be working with DoorDash or recommending them to others in the future.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments