After 4 months of driving for doordash, I recently quit!!What a horrible company to work for!

I hate I wasted my time with them. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that this company allows customers to call or text you asking, "How long til you're here", "Is my order ready yet", "Can you deliver at so and so time because I'm in class" etc.etc. Its ANNOYING!!! I got a few bad reviews and mean texts because the customer food was late or cold.

Customers don't understand that when you order something under $15, no one wants to deliver that order, so it gets passed around 4-5 times until someone nice like me takes it, drives 8-12 miles to pick it up and deliver it, just to get a $.50-1.00 tip and bad rating?! Wtf? I even apologize to these *** and let them know the status, but they dgaf!

And any time I email the lame customer support team, they don't respond til almost 2 weeks after!This company sucks, they're also ripping off the customers by charging more for the food they order, which is why you will never get a receipt.

Review about: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments