Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The driver named Ringo text me and said he was going to be late because it was raining.I told him I had to be at school at noon ( the ETOA said 11 am) and politely asked if I needed to cancel the order.

One of his rude responses was "you can contact DoorDash, it's not my problem." She also went into detail about how she is a central driver and the company gave her a south location, etc etc. I called the company at 1050 am to ask about my food and what I should do about my food. They said they would contact Ringo and get back with me. It's 11:12 now and I just got off the phone with the company and they said they will cancel the order that I made at 9 something in the morning because they don't think she will make it here by noon.

And offered me 5.99 credit. Big deal.

Eye roll.So no food for me today before school.

Review about: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments