1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Sadly, there's no 0 star rating.I've had 3 orders with DoorDash just never show up, one of which was due to an *** driver named Daniel O.

who threw my food away because I asked if he was at the restaurant. During my latest transaction with DoorDash, I had an *** driver named Daniel O. throw my meal away because he got mad when I asked him if he was still at the restaurant I'd ordered from after I'd been waiting for over an hour and a half. For reference, the restaurant I ordered from is about a 7 minute drive from where I live, so curiosity as to the timing was reasonable.

Here is a transcript of our interaction: Me: "Are you still at the restaurant?" Daniel O.: "Whose this" Now I'm thinking, "Oh maybe I somehow got the wrong number, as I don't think a DoorDash driver would respond this way", so rather than giving out personal information, I simply said that I was a doordash customer. Me: "A doordash customer" Daniel O.: "Uhh ok? U got a name?" Now I'm thinking, "Wow, what an ***. All I wanted to know is if the driver was at the restaurant or not." Me: "Uhh it's Chris.

You got a name, wise ***?" Daniel O.: "Ur the one being a smart *** and can't say ur name" Daniel O.: "Say good by to ur jack in the crack" Sounds like Danny Boy was having a rough day. And it was my fault, apparently. Or maybe the fact that I asked if he was at the restaurant was insane. That's for sure the last time I order with DoorDash.

When I emailed them and explained what happened during this order, here's what their reply said: "Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the terrible experience you got from the dasher. We truly believe on customer love and we know this didn't happend on this delivery." Which translates to: "We know you got shitty service and we don't give a ***" No apology, no incentive to return as a customer via coupon or comped meal, just a blaring disregard for customer satisfaction and common decency.

Thanks for nothing, DoorDash.You should definitely order with DoorDash if you hate yourself and like paying for things that don't show up.

Review about: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Driver, Communication, Worst possible service, Disrespectful.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments