Product: Doordash Website Clear all filters (0 of 49 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Bad un happy with the order

Try to make sure what they wanted in the donuts an juat waisted my time try useing tthe help an for the order i put something else an i thought thhat will help it was for the twist donuts , a order i didnt want to cancel an low my acceptace rate an now am doing all these rides but not recieving extra money because of my rate

DoorDash - It says something went wrong

A schedule a dash because it says something went wrong and I'm trying to do doordash today
4.7

DoorDash - Everything Is wrong with Door Dash

Is this company a scam.. The platform itself is horrendous. The offshore customer service is excellent. At least the heads got this right.. A long list of complaints.. too many to list again. The Churn will become notifiable in the next quarter. Given so many opportunities for this platform to make it right, again it was Customer Service the heads have to thank. I am out..
2.4
  • Disorganized

DoorDash - Extremely Dissatisfied

1) I just made an account and tried to use the new customer promo code. It went through until I go to check out. Put my card info in and everything. So I have to cancel that. 2) As I tried to exit the checkout cart, the computer glitched and made me click purchase order. I didn't panic since I literally JUST put my order in, so there had to be a way to cancel. 3) Seconds after I placed my order, I find the cancel order button. I click it and it tells me that my order is already being delivered and its impossible for me to cancel now..... I cannot believe that all 3 of these things happened within one order and I can assure everyone that I will never EVER spend my money with DoorDash ever again. So pissed.
I didn't like
  • Literally everything about my experience with doordash

DoorDash - Address

Neither your website or app can find MY address!!!
  • Website nor mobile app

DoorDash - Won’t let me sign in

You need to get your company together. Your web site sucks, you can't help me unless l am on my home computer.

DoorDash - Website does not work with Mac OS X

I cannot place any orders... After I log in, the webpage shows a blank page. Also, I clicked on the help link, but it also shows a blank page - so I cannot contact customer support. Never had any company which did not want my money so badly.
Reply to reviews

DoorDash - This instance was really crappy!!!!

I want to scope the prices for the restaurants I wanted to eat at I accidentally order on thing and tried to cancel but the website would not allow me to I tried to accesses support as the FAQ page suggested only to be lopped around right back to the main page. This will be my last purchase with this services. I cant believe there is no way to cancel this order. Door Dash needs to work on the customer service!
  • Cannot cancel orders
  • I dont like the customer service skills
  • Going hungry losing my money

DoorDash - Trying to cancel an ordee

I tried to cancel an order but I’m still seeing the restaurant as preparing the order. Your website is confusing. How do I confirm it was cancelled?

DoorDash - Rediculous!

The app and website only work 1% of the time. When you call to get help you get the Philippines they can do absolutely nothing. This is ridiculous for such a good idea the product really sucks!