Product: Doordash Website Clear all filters (0 of 40 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

DoorDash - Rediculous!

The app and website only work 1% of the time. When you call to get help you get the Philippines they can do absolutely nothing. This is ridiculous for such a good idea the product really sucks!
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - Website not useful

I need to get receipts for my orders. The directions on your website don't work. You website makes it very difficult to contact you, repeatedly routing me to FAQs that are useless. Please tell me how to get receipts
#1411941
Show

DoorDash - Terrible service and web site.

No further comment to say
Show

DoorDash - Can’t place order because it asks for me. To put in ETA.

I didn’t get anywhere. It is their website problem. I didn’t have to answer the ETA before.

DoorDash - Missing items

Missing two soups and used this site to try to report it and your site didn’t work. It does a weird phone in the web not my phone and they couldn’t hear me.
Reply to reviews
I left the page up and pulled up another browser put in doordash again, hit cancel and it said too late to cancel order already being made. What! No way! There was no number I could call to have this stopped. The I received the order paid for it and have made it my...

DoorDash - Cannot change my address

Can not change my address . Two weeks with this nonsense . Thought it was ME until I saw another Post! This is NUTS! You change it then it goes back to the same. SHAME!

DoorDash - The order was incorrect

The order was incorrect. I went online to order pre-order and order from Wendy’s hamburger place and it did not ask me for what credit card I wanted to use it just automatically went through and I am quite upset. I read ordered from Wendy’s and try to cancel my order online and I also called your customer service department I need to know that the order has been canceled and I will receive those funds back as soon as possible. My phone number is 217-766-4333 Sherry Lockwood,
1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DoorDash - I need help

I can not place my order it says unavailable

DoorDash - Website failed to shift red card twice

Doordash is *** trashed ! *** yall representatives who can’t help me with *** ! You all are horrible!