1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I admit I forgot to apply my apartment number to the address. Easily correctable right?

Like a phone call from either the driver or the office, incase they don't want to compromise personal information, understandable. The system updates it as Delivered status, ten minutes roll by, nothing. I dug through every page on their site looking for some kind of support, electronic or a contact number, something. A few buttons and forms and FAQs, but nothing that offered any answers.

No phone numbers listed. Thanks to the power of Google searching I found this site, and somebody had posted their contact number. Go figure eh? It worked, I got ahold of a live person and worked out a refund which I'm hoping also includes the tip charge as well.

My "tip" to Doordash is to fix your busted code - I am a Senior level .Net Developer in my day job. Not trying to virtue signal, just letting you know I have the skillset to gauge these things accurately. When you click on the "My order didn't arrive" FAQ link, some sort of JavaScript error occurs such that the AngularJS template doesn't replace the placeholders of the template with values, ie {{PLACE_HOLDER}}. Click away (another link), click it again, it loads the template but the "Live Chat Support" button doesn't do anything.

Busted... Doordash, I think you need a new Web Developer, holla!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Website.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Getting a refund.

I didn't like: Not receiving my order, Not receiving a callback from anyone after sufficient time, Having to google external sites to get a contact phone number, Javascript on doordash website is broken, Faq about removing cc from your account doesnt exist.

Comments