Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Today I tried to order 4 items from Jack in the box and was ready to proceed but instead received "oops order not taken.

i checked my bank account and had 21 duplicate orders totalling 501.92

When I spoke to door dash (Jose) he reported there are no orders for your account and my account will be reimburst after a couple of days.

I was furious asked to speak to Supervisor - I should not of been charged period and my order was never expedited.

Neither Supervisor nor Jose could tell me why this happens.

Check bank statments before and after when using this service.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Emeryville, California, United States #1239543

This same thing just happened to me! Invalid cc

( apparently ) but $$ was withdrawn from my account anyway w no receipt and no service. I have to file fraudulent withdrawal statement w my bank because I cannot find anyone in charge !

Frank77

Today I tried ordering a meal from Panda Express and error message said oops transaction failed but when I checked my checking account summary I was charged .99 for a purchace that should of never been processed.Since I received 50.00 voucher.This is an unfair business practice.

A vendor can access a customers account even though transaction failure.

I had 22 duplicate orders yesturday totalling 501.92 in charges.A Panda express sounds very good right now!!!