Verified Buyer

1.2

I have been being double charged for the dasher tip since july 2020!! I contacted customer service on Jan 19th 2021 and was told to send screenshots of the charges.

It took me over 2 hours to screenshot and crop the 94 over charges! I was told someone would contact me within 24 hrs and I never received a call. So I called back the next day and went to the Doordash order page to explain the situation yet again, and noticed allllll of the amounts on the Doordash order page had been changed to match my bank statement!!! So now I only have one set of screenshots to show the over charge which was from the 23rd, almost a week after I first contacted customer service.

And the Doordash total was $36.01 and I was charged $43.25. The dasher tip was $5.00 so I was charged $7.21 which is more than double the dasher tip. So I am not making this up. All I want is the money I was over charged.

I SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON DOORDASH AND FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT BE USING DOORDASH! I WANT THE MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN FROM ME.

I am disabled and cannot cook everyday so I was using Doordash on the days I don't cook. I really hope someone contacts me soon!

User's recommendation: Check your bank statement immediately after ordering.

Location: San Francisco, California