4901 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92117, USA

My food was (attempted to be) delivered to me over and hour after it was expected to be here, as displayed by the door dash website. After much time had past, to the point where I had given up on thinking I was going to eat soon, door dash emailed me saying the driver was trying to contact me because they were having trouble finding my address (which was correct, and honestly very straightforward so i’m scratching my head over this one).

I tried texting the number provided because my phone isn’t able to make calls at the moment (too broke to fix it, which is another reason this is upsetting) but the number went through. So I went outside (in the pouring rain) and saw no car on the street.

Went back inside to see an email saying my driver had left and I would not be receiving a refund... which I think I am entitled to regardless of the driver being too stupid to figure out where I live, as my food was probably disgusting anyways.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DOORDASH Cons: Delivery was 1 hr late, Did not receive order, No refund.

• No Refund