3.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

tried calling twice. never got anyone on the line.

driver went to the wrong house. i called her from my house several times. she didn’t respond.. i walked over to my neighbors house and let her know it was my order.

she said “5501? this says 5501” so i let her know we have the same house number, different street names. before she hands me my order she shouts at me “you welcome!” i had my 5 year old with me so i did not engage with her as she was already raising her voice and had a bad attitude over nothing. i took a picture of her license plate as i was not the person who placed the order, i only went out to retrieve it.

she pulls off quickly and starts yelling out her window “you nasty {{Redacted}}...”

turns around in the cul de sac and yells out of her window on the way back “do u want my social security number too? i’ll give you my social security number!” pitiful.

as a frequent customer i am HIGHLY dissatisfied. drivers number i have is 650-437-9266

please respond to vincentlascara@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Comments