Verified Reviewer

The Doordash driver claims that I entered the wrong address for delivery. I have proof that I did not.

The general manager of the restaurant stated that the driver uploads this address manually. She then contacted me and stated that she could not deliver my food. I requested to meet up w her to get the order. She refused.

Then I requested that she return the order to the restaurant. She again refused. She had originally called me. I returned her call 10 times and she refused to deliver the order.

The restaurant compensated for Doordash. Once I stated that I would handle the "Mistake" as theft, then I received an automated message saying Jennifer T. was delivering it. Then about 30 mins later of not receiving it, I pulled the order up online and it was stated "could not deliver".

I contacted the restaurant.

The driver did NOT return the food. She obviously stole the food order.

User's recommendation: Do NOT use delivery services from Cotton Patch restaurant- it isn't them. They assign it to Doordash without you knowing.

Preferred solution: The driver needs to have criminal THEFT charges filed. Refund the automatic TIP! .

DOORDASH Cons: Never received my food.

Comments