my last week , whole week earning, $720 was past pay transferred by someone else.

i got a call from doordash customer support about one order cancelation, and he asked me to make sure my email address to send me confirmation. and then i found my doordash account couldnt log in, when i finallly changed the password and found all money was gone.

i tried to contact with doordash customer, it took me about more than half an hour to wait on line and then finally someone chatted with me and i asked a call back, i explained every details and asked her to contact with doordash payment department to fix such a pay. only thing she could help me was transferred this call to her manager, and another 20 minutes wait!!!

the manager was nice but her solution was sending me email and asked me to reply. i replied immediately but she said she didnt get, and i send again and again but asked her to call me back to make sure she got everything she needed, but no one called me back, no any more contact.

my money is gone, whole week ,12 hours/ a day/7 days a week. all gone.

doordash let scam happens and cant stop it , choose to ignore it, pretending nothing happened, but the money means a lot to us, especailly to me.

doordash didnt give me any answer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

DoorDash Cons: Customer service, Unreliable and no customer service contact.

Comments