364 S 200 W, Bountiful, UT 84010, USA
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have a complaint about one of your employees, I don't know if this is the place to complain but I need to get it off my chest without giving you guys a bad review and making it public. I was a customer at smokin bones BBQ on Saturday the 18th around 5:30-6ish.

This guy from door dash came in and told one of the employees at smoke and bones that he was here to pick up a door dash order, keep in mind he was already being very rude at this point when he asked. He then jumped out of line and started yelling that he didn't need to wait in line because he had a door dash order and that it should've already of been ready, creating a scene and everyone in the restaurant was staring at him very confused. He than got back in line and finally reached the girl at the register he was tapping his card very aggressively on the counter asking why his door dash order want ready yet, she then proceeded to tell him that the order was just called in and it would be ready as soon as possible then he started yelling at the girl and the register and made her cry. He finally got his order and then made yet another scene and started waving his hands in the air and started yelling "that cashier girl didn't give me the cup for my drinks" but the cups were in front of the register for him to take and fill up.

I'm sorry but I couldn't just not let this go unnoticed by you guys. It was very unprofessional and no one deserves to be treated the way he treated the girl at the register. And it made the restaurant look very bad even know it's an amazing friendly restaurant.

And if he has done it here I'm sure he has done it other places. Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Wtf Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Comments