2.2

I've had 4 straight horrible experiences with my DoorDash orders! They range from the dasher lying about a Burger King "under construction" as a reason to cancel my order (it is less than 2 miles away and is open and bustling), lying about a Tropical Smoothie restaurant cancelling an order because they "weren't accepting orders at this time" (I called that restaurant, spoke with the manager: THEY WERE ACCEPTING ORDERS!) and two deliveries that were an hour late each and the food was cold!

Calling the customer service number...or ANY number for DoorDash...gets you someone in the Philippines! I don't speak Tagalog and they don't speak English! Ask for the number of the San Fran HQ...and they'll hang up on you.

There are other food delivery companies and I will NEVER spend another dime with DoorDash because their dashers lie, are late and any call to DoorDash only gets you connected with someone babbling "Engrish" in a foreign country. DoorDash: great concept...horrible execution!

Use GrubHub instead. I now do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Pros: Few occasions when the service worked as advertised.

• Doordash Complaints

Comments

4 incidents huh? What an idiot.... Do not order again.....Problem solved....You're welcome loser