2.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have never used DoorDash before this evening and may never use it again because of the experience I had. I ordered this because I thought I could trust this company in doing one simple task while I was busy with work. That being said, I insisted my colleagues should order from here as well. This was a mistake.

Me and my colleagues combined our meals on one order from the same restaurant. The address was put in correctly and we received the delivery time, status and the number of the driver. The driver who called near the delivery time was very confusing (could not understand and was not nice) and stated the GPS was taking him the wrong way even though I gave the correct address. After multiple calls and texts he still was confused on where he needed to be and insisted on going BACK to the store he picked up our food at! What sense does that make? Throughout the entire process he was borderline rude to me and my colleagues trying to handle the situation. Then another random lady called much later than the estimated delivery time trying to understand why the food wasn't being delivered at the correct place. But she was also confused. She was asking so many irrelevant questions. I filled out the form properly for the order. Period. This is irritating because I had to handle this which took time out of my work related meeting. I should not have to handle those matters. My job is to give the correct address and payment, nothing more. Mind you, the restaurant was only a couple miles away where we ordered from. Does not make any sense why this happened.

I call delivery company's for their convenience and did not receive that. I was in the middle of a meeting and had to handle this ridiculous situation. Unacceptable. Number one: Driver needs to be able to be understood clearly over the phone. Number two: Driver should be equipped with the proper resources to get to the destination promptly.

The address was a large building that is a common spot in our area (not a home address, in which it should be easy to find). I put the address in correctly and we received our meals over an HOUR after they should have arrived. Therefore, our food was completely soggy (subs), we threw out most of it.

Not only did you disappoint me, but my colleagues as well. Customer service should be any company's top priority and me and my colleagues are not pleased with yours. The driver for this order stated we can receive a refund for his unacceptable behavior and I demand action upon this. Now I have to apologize to my fellow colleagues on your behalf because of your internal issues. I am very upset about this. I advise you to take this experience to corporate if needed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DoorDash Pros: Type of food available.

DoorDash Cons: Whole experience.

• Terrible