Verified Reviewer

I placed an order from a Mexican restaurant near my home, the delivery time was estimated to be at 6:52-7:06I got notice that it was picked up at 6:40 and was on the way, and it did not get to my house until 735. So it obviously was done before it was picked up and then it sat for an hour before it was delivered and by the time I got it it was so disgusting and congealed it was an edible.

It was a fried chimichanga, and the guacamole had already turned dark gray. When I got notification from the driver that it wouldn't be delivered until 745 I called the driver and the driver was extremely rude and said that she had to stop at a chicken place and wait in line to pick up an order and it took a long time.

Well thats not my fault because my food had been picked up and sat for a long time and it was disgusting. And it was a $25 order.I would really like some thing other than just a $10 DoorDash credit.

Location: Goose Creek, South Carolina