Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed an order and I watched online to follow the delivery of my order. The order said 41-51minutes.

Once it got to 51 minutes it said contact support for ETA. I contacted DoorDash and was told the person bringing the food had an emergency so he could not finish the order. So after a hour and half I was told they would grant me a $10 credit to use on another order. The lady at DD also states we just got another dasher and your food will be there shortly.

I look up the order and it says 87-97 minutes. I call back and to inform them I want to cancel my order and will never use them again. The lady at DD puts me on hold to see if I could be compensated for the wait. She comes back to the phone and says my supervisor told me to give you an additional $10 credit for having to cancel the order.

As of now I only received one $10 credit and they are telling me I am not going to get another one. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was disconnected.

They are very unprofessional. They don’t have to worry I will never use them again and neither will any of my family or friends.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments