Parker, Colorado
1.3

I ordered 2 pasta dishes from noodles and company that is at most 4 blocks from my home. I ordered right around 5:30 and it said the max time for me to get this order was 45 minutes so I submitted my order.

I have now been waiting for my order for an hour and a half and the app now says it will still be another hour for it to get here. If I would have known my order was going to take over 2 hours I would have never ordered it in the first place. I am trying to feed my child and am very unhappy that I have been kept waiting this long. One dasher (Kaitlin maybe?) was initially scheduled to pick it up and now someone else is.

I am very displeased with how long I am having to wait with the amount of money I am paying for this service. I am also seriously pissed about you guys not displaying accurate delivery times.

I will be furious if when I finally get my food it arrives cold. This is not the first time this has happened and I will no longer be ordering from your company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments