Verified Reviewer

I was desperate due to covid-19 pandemic affecting everybody. I signed up to work for DoorDash.

I entered a closed bank account t info so my direct deposit failed. I changed the info as instructed and was informed that automatically within 72 hours my pay would be deposited. When it wasn’t I was told 7 days was the correct amount of time and it again would be automatic. It didn’t happen.

I’ve escalated the issue supposedly and yet I can only chat with an inept support team at best. I’m at a loss as to how to collect what I should have received on 4/14/2020. I have no faith that I’ll be paid. There direct deposit you are forced to use take up to 72 hours.

I’ve also need paid the day before payday with direct deposit with legitimate companies.

The day you’ll make up to 18 per hour. Big fat lie.

More like 10 and you put the mikes in your car. Go into a restaurant and pick up multiple orders and they lower your pay while they take the lions share.

User's recommendation: Call the store and go pick it up yourself.

Preferred solution: Pay me my earned wages and quit lying to me that I will be paid.

Location: Long Beach, California