Ordered meal from

Buffalo Wild Wings, was told Door Dash does the delivery. Original drop off time

Was 6:56pm, at 6:55pm Driver was heading to store, delivery time changed to 7:17pm, then again changed to 7:24pm. Driver arrived and delivered to my neighbor NOT me at 7:20pm but when delivering the time changed showing the delivered at original time of 6:56pm but cool thing is my ring and neighbor's ring both show driver pull up

and deliver at 7:20pm. Walked outside to explain driver was at wrong home and was told not their issue and to contact Buffalo Wild Wings. Called Buffalo Wings and they said call Door Dash. Door Dash stated someone would contact me back, but never did.

Driver placed food over the fence and my neighbor was not home to retrieve the food for me, so when finally arriving home (5 hours later, she informed of the video on the Ring showing the time of my food being delivered there. No one has refunded me or handled this, and the order was $32 and change. Worst part of the whole thing was, I was getting clothes and headed back to ICU to be with my Dad who was dying, and the food was for my kids who were helping hold things together. It turned a *** night into a worse night, and neither Door Dash nor Buffalo Wild Wings taking ownership or fixing the issue.

DOORDASH Cons: Customer service is incompetent, Order inconsistent and incorrect, Wait time for customer support too long.

Comments