2.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So I participated in this and didn’t get the 100 dollars. At first I was told I would get it in the afternoon.

Then I received an email with specifications which I met so I responded and ask why the email and was called to say it would appear in my account and then sent another email giving me more specifications/requirements that were much like the first but the dates where changed. I provided them a screen shot showing that the advertisement didn’t not specify more details or a date range other than eluding to match in either case I meet the requirements with the exception I think I had 10 orders but some weren’t 15 dollars in the subtotal prior to tax and tip.

This is a clear case of false advertisement. I will be contacting the FTC and the BBB as well as my States consumer protection agency to file claims

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Choice of restaurants, Delivery guy, Ease of use of app, Customer support agent, Terrieble.

I didn't like: False advertisement and deliv.

Comments

The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered as instructed, but all of a sudden the dates were changed and there was a mysterious minimum order amount that was never published.

Now I can't even get them to respond to me. Complete scam.

me as well, I ordered food all week, lunch and dinner working from office and home and ONLY from the select menu for munch madness and they are denying that I did- still trying to work with them because I order from them ALOT, i already banned postmates and Ubereats.. running out of options~

Same, told me I didn't ordered 6 in the time frame but I did.

Same here no credits! with "customer service" runaround. It's just messed up to do not honor your own promotion

Yep happened to me to?