Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Door dash is VERY MISLEADING AND DISHONEST. I’ve been out here busting my *** thinking I can cash out the money that I need TODAY AFTER IVE COMPLETED MY 25 delivery because it says you can access fast pay after 2 weeks or your 25 delivery.

But what u DONT TEL PEOPLE IS EVEN AFTER THE 25th delivery they have to wait 7 days. You need to be honest with the PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR YOU! You need to be honest with your staff. This is very misleading and it makes people think they have access to money when they NEED IT.

you need to be UPFRONT AND HONEST WITH YOUR STAFF, u don’t mistreat the staff that WORKS FOR YOU! IF U MISTREAT THE PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR YOU IF YOU MISLEAD THE PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR YOU HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS RUNNING. You need to be upfront and honest so people can PROPERLY PREPARE ACCORDINGLY.

Here I am out here with NO GAS THINKING HEY ITS OK I QUALIFIED FOR FAST PAY TODAY SO I CAN FILL UP AND ITS ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE gotten 25 rides from people that you figure out another way to shaft them. Be honest and upfront so people can prepare accordingly for a day of work!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments