2K views

called earlier with the same issue was advised it would be resolved on your end for me to attempt to do it after an hour = and it still does NOT WORK ! I have been trying to do this since last night and nothing is working on either end I would like this resolved immediately. I just want to know what the issue is and now need 100 words to fill in this box which is ridiculous if you ask me but I will fill it in because I am a writer and I am sure I have plenty of runon sentences and words to fill it till i reach 100 words

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: fast now payment now .

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 07.

Comments

Fast pay is not working for me. Won't send me the text or email code to set it up. I have tried everything multiple times.

Fast Pay isn’t working, from New York set it up 7 days ago and is still saying I have to wait 7 days.

to Anonymous #1588036

o, ya, that message will remain the same for exactly 7 days from when you updated your account or started it you the one takes 7 days it won't count down the days and on day 4 it'll say 3 days left and a v it'll say two days left it won't do that.

Fast pay has not worked for me since last Friday, it’s now 6 days later. I am in Southern California.

At first – told me the problem was on my end and I called my bank and it said that there was no problem and that they have not declined for the transfer. Then yesterday I called door – again and they said that their engineers were working on fixing fast pay to make it more secure in there it would not be working for seven days. First of all, if they knew the problem was on their end, then why were they lying about it? Second FAst pay is not working they should tell drivers, so that we can make a decision whether to do door Dash her now.

Thirdly, The problem has already processed it for more than seven days. They obviously don’t know when it will be resolved. Whenever you call them they just say seven days as a matter of course. If their system is down why don’t they just tell us?

I need the gas money. I had to patch a flat tire this week and I don’t have the funds to make 20 food deliveries Unless I can get paid on a daily basis.

to margaret #1574296

I was scammed with fast pay. The scammer set up fast pay on my account and got my money.

I think this is the reason they have to fix it immediately. DoorDash still not refund my money for this scam problem.

to Nina #1574783

They should send out a notice letting us know that Fast Pay is down for repair then, rather than leading us on and having us find out after we’ve already spent a day’s Gas making deliveries. I have been commuting to Los Angeles to do food delivery for caviar, just because I know I can cash out daily with them.

I am unable to use fast pay, ive waited the 7 days required and still nothing.

Oct ,2,2018 fast pay not working on Texas..anyone know info..support pretends they know..door trash btw..I mean dash..he he he..

i GOT MY ACCOUNT HACKED. SO THE BANK INFO CHANGED.

GOT CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO UPDATE BUT NOW CAUSE IT WAS HACKED/CHANGED THEY TOLD ME TO CALL FASTPAY - A 066 AREA CODE??? ISN'T THAT EUROPE? SO I LOOKED UP FASTPAY IN US BUT IT WON'T PICK UP. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

I EARNED THE MONEY SHOULD BE IN MY ACCOUNT NOT IN LIMBO! CAN'T EVEN BUY GAS TO GO WORK!

i didn't even change my card info on fast pay and its giving me a 7 day hold. ive been cashin out fine until tonight. then u cant even talk to somebody in support bout the ish

September and still issues with fast pay!!!! I was getting money fine, all of a sudden there is another 7 day hold after I waited the 7 days for changing my debit card! Not happy!!!

to Cheryl Burwell #1565937

I got an error message saying I have to wait until 7. so that means 7 days? That's b.s and I aint even change my card info

to Cheryl Burwell #1574304

Many people get scam with fast pay. I am one of them.

That is the reason the process for fast pay has problem. The scammers *** accounts very easy and even they know your name when they call you and say they from DoorDash.

Have they resolved your problem yet, I’m having problems with payroll now.

Twice now Fast pay has not worked and I can not get my money...but, my bills and fees are piling up!! Smh.

Door dash is absolute trash for getting rid of dailypay and replacing it with this fast pay crap that does NOT work! I called support to try and resolve the issue and they were NO HELP AT ALL! So frustrated!!!

to DasherX #1574306

Fast pay is a good chance for scammer earn money. I think normal method is better.

I got scam with it and DoorDash still not refund my money.

They pay every week. No need fast pay.

to Nina #1575990

But is it still not working ?

Yes I'm having the same problem. This is stupid, daily pay was more reliable and doordash should be ashamed of themselves that they are stifling many of their drivers with this pay change.

I can't even input my bank account info to receive a weekly payment on this app.

I have contacted support twice and the issue is still ongoing. I am forced to do ubereats until this is resolved.

RemotePanther
to Glenda #1517450

I'm having this issue too. I've done fast pay several times before with no issue. And the one time I really need the money its been like 17 hours, no money