I will never use DoorDash again. Twice in 4 days my order was *** up and neither time DoorDash fixed the issue.

On August 14th I ordered a founders favorite pizza from Red Robin that arrived cold and under cooked. When I complained I was told that the order wasnt eligible for a refund. Serving under cooked food is a health issue and Ill be letting my states health department know. Then today I ordered a double cheeseburger plain with fries and a chili cheese hot dog.

I received a single burger covered in the items I requested be left off. Food allergies are a serious issue and if I had gotten ill from eating improperly prepared food Id sue the *** out of DoorDash. And again when I complained about the order including food left out of the order I was told I was ineligible for a refund.

I have notified my debit card company to contest the payments, I did not receive what I paid for. Furthermore I have filled a complaint with my states department of consumer affairs about illegal business practices of DoorDash.

User's recommendation: Avoid.

DOORDASH Cons: Taking money and not providing servive, Crappy customer service recently, Taking money and not providing service, Crappy customer service.

Comments