1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Dasher s not responding. Time was 30 minutes and it has been ove a hour.

It has said 6 minutes eta for 40 minutes. No way to contact DD. No way to contact driver. Should we cancel?

Restaurant is 5 minutes from my house. 3 salads and a cold pasta later I do not believe my 120 dollars was well spent. Not the first time but I assure you it is the last. 10 dollar delivery fee and 10 dollar tip.

No more. Good by door dash. Hello grub hub. At least they have customer service.

BTW sat on customer service line for 23 minutes. Finally when it was answered they said let me get you to the right person. We left the elevator music on while i was on hold thru the whole meal after we finally got our food and the driver was not my fault your food is late.

After we cleaned up and threw away the trash we hung up. No customer service or there are a lot of other people pissed also.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Pros: Save you from going out.

DoorDash Cons: No actual customer solutions or service, Wrong items, Poor service, Having to ask where my refund is.

Comments