2.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So today I was babysitting 11 of my neighbors kids they were all getting hungry so I decided to try DoorDash for the first time because they are the only delivery service in our area. I ordered Wild Wings and the total was $168 and I left a $60 tip trying to be nice this was around 5:45 pm I looked at the app and saw the driver was on his way and when I checked again 10 minutes later he was there.

I checked 30 minutes later and saw he was still there and laughed and said I felt bad, another 30 minutes goes by I text him finally and say "any new on when the food will be done" he says "they said they didn't see your order till I got here" I said ok. I contacted DoorDash and said hey I think your system is Glitched because I ordered the food at 5:45 and it's now 7:30 and they never received my order till the driver got there. The super nice person called me and said he was sorry and offered me a $10 credit which I turned down because it wasn't their fault and I felt bad for the driver. About 15 minutes later I text the driver again but no response so I decided to call Wild Wings and the lady asked me for my name and said Rian?

I said yes is something wrong? She said no but your order was picked up 2 hours ago, she also told me that almost every DoorDash order is stolen. I hung up and texted the guy and said "What going on wild wings said you picked it up 2 hours ago is this true? No response.

I said ok, I called DoorDash again and said Hey I think this dude stole my food so the nice guy was like let me call Wild wings and the driver to see what's going on I'll call you back 5 minutes later he calls me back and says yah I think he stole it because I didn't get a response and wild wings said he picked it up 2 hours ago. I then get a message from the dude he said "all good bruh they keep telling me 5 minutes" they cancelled my order and refund my money. This is kinda sad but the guy has food for a few weeks over 200 wings and other stuff. I just made another order directly to Wild Wings and went and picked it up.

I'm not mad at DoorDash but just the lack of control and reliability in the service. What a bad first impression!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I just quit door dash. I offer free bottled water and mints with every one of my orders.

But they do everything over seas. No local office. No one to check in with. You can't get orders corrected or anything fixed ever.

That's why I switched to Waitr.

They have a office and someone you have to check in with every week. It's much more organized.