Verified Reviewer

I ordered my food at 8 and had no status update for long period of time. I tried contacting DoorDash but the app help kept telling to go to orders then help to submit the complaint put it just kept taking me in circle.

I finally went on my laptop to see if I can find a different contact for them but when I did get a hold of someone they said your just got picked up by a DoorDash driver by time it was 10 something. I got my food at 11:15 and it was ice cold I couldnt even heat it up because I dont have a stove where I live. I called DoorDash to get a full refund and they said they cant give me a full refund because they already issued a $5 refund from when I first called to report wheres my food. So I couldnt report that my food was not edible when it arrived I spent $31.53 and got $5 back and couldn’t eat my food which is still sitting there on my table untouched.

There excuse was they could not find a driver near me. DoorDash has failed me, I will be cancelling my membership with them because of their dishonesty.

I was given a time frame of 30-45 minute and it took 3 hours to get it and arrived cold because they couldn’t find a driver. Now that’s not my fault why should I pay for food that is ice cold and not edible because they couldn’t find a driver.

User's recommendation: Will never recommend!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

DOORDASH Cons: Doordash app stops working, Difficult to get ahold of someone, Will not use you again poor customer service, Will not compensate for their mistake.

Comments