Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

WHAT A JOKE! Never use this company!

Food was promised to be delivered at 8:25pm and it is now 9:01pm. All that was explained was that the first driver had an issue with seeing my location but never once decided to text or call me back as I have done with him multiple times. All support could do was apologize and not give me a valid reason.

First and final time I ever ever use this app. Stick with ubereats, at least their support line will help you better than these guys.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

'Just Sayin', A)I highly doubt you are anything but a planted mole to help stop the 90%+negative reviews from customers, drivers and restaurants.

But hey, did you ever think of delivering for Dominoes or any other restaurant that delivers.

Does anybody with more then 2 brain cells recognize that delivering food is not rocket science, is nothing new and quite easy to implement.

Do you, or anybody think its a coincidence that most every restaurant that delivers and any 3rd party service that delivers for them, DOES NOT HAVE THESE ISSUES, Yet DOORDASH does?

Grow a brain cell and pay attention to it.

Its not that hard. 'Food Delivery' is huge. Its also not new, nor is it hard. Whether from the restaurant or via a 3rd party entity.

Why can every restaurant and all other 3rd party delivery services accomplish this easily, but door dash cannot? Of their might be a minor issue, always taken care of and always taken care of easily. Not with door dash. The simply fact is when you have so many thousands able to accomplish something easily, with only minor issues, taken care of quickly and easily, but there is one bunny in the litter that cant do it, maybe you should use a few of those brain cells and ask your 'why?'

You know the answer.

As do most people.

I wish you luck in your food delivery career and for the record, your local Domino's and TONS more are hiring, delivery drivers in your area without the issues you describe, and they will actually pay you! Good luck

I can't tell you how many orders I've gotten from people who don't list their apartment complex name, building number or gate code. In many instances those same people fail to answer the phone or even reply to text messages.

I spent over 30 minutes looking for a guy once. When I finally found his place I was very apologetic about the delay but explained that I'd tried calling and texting. His reply?

"Oh, my phone was off." Personally, I know my own apartment is hard to find so I provide very good directions. ALOT of people don't.