Minneapolis, Minnesota
1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had 2 different experiences with doordash that were not good. For the first one, the delivery took a really long time, and when the food arrived, it was mushy and overcooked. Like it had been sitting for quite a while before it was delivered. When I reached out to provide the feedback to the doordash manager, he promised to credit my account with the money that I spent on that order so that I could place a different order. This never actually happened. When I submitted a follow-up compliant, I never received a response.

This should have taught me a lesson. However, I decided to give them another shot a few months later. This time, the delivery was quicker, but the food was still really poor quality. Fries were mushy, bread was soggy, etc. If they are going to provide delivery service, they need to figure out a way to deliver the food quickly so that it does not lose it's quality. I have had much better experiences with BiteSquad.

I will never order from doordash again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: bad quality and poor customer service.

DoorDash Pros: Choice of restaurants, Easy online ordering process.

DoorDash Cons: Terrible customer service, Poor quality food, Lying and unresponsive manager.

• Doordash Unhelpful

Comments

Maybe I can bring it up to my supervisor to get all the dashers flying cars...sorry your food was cold and you didnt get your credit. But seriously....45 minutes from time of order placed to having the food ready to be picked up.

Depending on if there is a dasher close by within 3 miles that takes some time...there are non flying cars out there.

:-) Then time it takes the dasher to drive to u....by all means, if bitesquad has flying cars and can get your order delivered to you 10 mins after its come off the grill....then go to them. BYE FELICIA!