I ordered food from IHOP June 30, and when my food actually got here I realize I was missing all my pancakes my side of sausage the hamburger that I ordered did not have bacon on it. I immediately called Door Dash the person that I talk to Got all my information and told me that there will be investigation then he will call me back an hour later.

Two hours go by and still no call from Door Dash so I called them again that same night and I talk to a woman this time she also got all my information told me that after the investigation Door Dash will call me back. Upon waking up the next morning I realize I do not have a missed call from Door Dash so I called them again the next morning and this time I talk to another lady she also got my information and said that after the investigation Door Dash will call me back. Later on that day around 7 PM I decided to call Door Dash once more this time I talk to a man and he said that Door Dash would never call me he said instead they would email me, so this whole time I’m waiting for a phone call when I should be waiting on the email so he got my information and he said that Door Dash would email me.

Also said that it should take about five minutes for me to get the email. Later on that night around 1130 I decided to call Door Dash one more time because I did not receive a email at all this lady also gave me the runaround about an investigation it has been a whole day now she took down my information she said that Door Dash would email me and waking up this morning there is no email from Door Dash, I feel like I’m getting played out of my hard earned money

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DoorDash Pros: Friendly delivery guy, Driver himself did try to help.

DoorDash Cons: I dont like the customer service skills, I did not get everything in my order.

• Incorrect Order