I placed an order with DoorDash two weeks ago after hearing great things about the service. Needless to say I regret ever using them for food delivery.

After waiting an hour and a half past the promised delivery time, a dasher showed up with someone else's order (I ordered sushi and he had chicken with mashed potatoes). It was then explained to me by the dasher that someone else accidentally received my order and that a new order would be placed and delivered immediately. Well, for one, he never reprocessed the order so I did it myself. Customer service support re-processed the order, which seemed great, until the restaurant called to say they were closed and could not make the new order.

It was then that I requested a refund as I never received my food after two botched attempts.

I have been promised by several customer service reps that my refund would be processed, yet the charge has yet to be amended. They did not offer any free delivery or additional credits.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at DoorDash. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants DoorDash to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Grubhub. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by DoorDash and doordash delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

its my first time and my last.. im pissed off bec. my order is not delivered but they charge me already ro my bang...never again not good